Friday 27 August 2010

The end of the week

It's really hard trying to get a picture of both of my babies together - or maybe it's just me...


Today was the first time in a long while that the boy has gone out without a hat as it wasn't hot enough for a sun hat and we left the bike at home.


On the way home he confiscated the camera and took photos of his sister...


and err of me... I'm still claiming that I've just had a baby but as she's now 5 months I guess I just am fat....


I think we chose the wrong trousers... I'm not sure they'll recover.


Afternoon fun was mostly laughing at Isaac - she really does find that boy funny.


He's quite physical with her but I think she's starting to hold her own...



The playsilks came out for the first time in a while and were mostly flung at and over me (the dog tried to rescue me when I got completely buried - at least I think that's what he was trying to do....)









The one surviving apple on our apple tree is doing well. I don't want to pick it too soon but I also don't want to miss the moment and find it bruised in the pot.


1 comment:

  1. I love the one of him throwing the silks over you where you can see his cheeky grin! Its a real snapshot
    xx

    ReplyDelete