Thursday 1 April 2010

She

The love affair continues. The boy is torn between wanting to cuddle, kiss and generally worship the new arrival and expressing his frustrations at the change of dynamic.


I'm having trouble adjusting my thinking from a baby being 'he' to being 'she'. When I was first pregnant I was convinced that I was having another boy and when we found out at the 20 week scan that it was a girl it took me a good couple of weeks to get used to the idea. I don't know if it's just habit or if it's seeing a baby in the same clothes as as Isaac wore but I find myself still thinking 'he' and then correcting myself. She's so different in personality already to Isaac though - she feeds for longer periods and sleeps better and is generally more relaxed.







No comments:

Post a Comment