Tuesday 22 March 2011

Rainbow fun

After numerous attempts to grab a bargain large rainbow I finally managed to get my hands on one at a price that didn't make my eyes water (three previous orders in various places had all fallen through for one reason or another). I've had the small rainbow for a while now and whilst it gets played with it's really not all that versatile but the larger one can be so many more things because of its size but also the number of pieces in it.



Mostly though it was just engine sheds....




The children are both coughing a lot at night still and I am getting very little sleep - as you can see. Isaac is very pleased that he can now take proper pictures as he's worked out that he has to hold the button in and not just press it.


And speaking of expensive wooden toys, Isabel is getting a taste for them, literally.


No comments:

Post a Comment