Wednesday 8 July 2009

A Dog's Dinner

This is what the bear usually has for his breakfast and his dinner.


I swear he's been sending telepathic messages to Isaac and is in the process of training him to be his slave as the boy was insistent that he had to get into the food cupboard and start putting food in the dog's bowl (3 hours before dinner FWIW).


This is what he thinks the dog ought to be allowed.



Needless to say the dog was banished from the room while I put it all away again.


He's very forgiving.


The garden's looking lush at the moment with lots of flowers but I need to get in and do some weeding. The lavenders are pretty easy to look after though and we spent a while watching the bees.


I'd like to say we grew this ourselves but it's actually part of our Riverford order. It looked so lovely I had to take a picture of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment