Wednesday 24 August 2011

Sleep

There have been some funny sleep things going on this week - waking at 4 (son), working all night (husband), not asleep till 10 (daughter) and last night a request for his own bed. So tonight he was offered to go to sleep in his own bed. He said yes and tried valiantly but as he had a nap this afternoon he's still wide awake now (8.30). He seems happy in the bed though so we'll see what happens.

I made another batch of brownies with yet another different recipe (I use Nigella if I can but it depends if I can get to the computer or not). I was short on eggs so used a ripe banana in place of the missing egg and I think if anything it's an improvement! Chocolatey but with the subtle hint of banana and lovely and moist. Everyone seems to like it.





No comments:

Post a Comment